The “How-To” ladies at FauxWoodBeams.com demonstrate how to install our beams on a ceiling from start to finish. Made from durable yet lightweight polyurethane, the beams are extremely easy to handle and can be up on a ceiling in just a matter of hours.
Basic Installation Steps:
1. Mark on your ceiling where your beams are going and screw in wood blocks.
2. Mount your beams by sliding them over the blocks.
3. Use trim head screws through the beams and into the blocks of wood on both sides of the beam.
4. Use caulk and touch up paint if necessary (Caulk and paints in matching colors available at FauxWoodBeams.com).
5. Stand back and admire your handiwork.
For more beam installation tips, including cutting, scribing, spacing and custom staining/painting, visit
Browse and shop the large variety of beautiful and realistic faux wood beam styles we offer at http://www.fauxwoodbeams.com/fauxbeams.php
Follow us on Social Media for more Do It Yourself How-To’s, Project Ideas, News, and much more:
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/fauxwoodbeams
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/fauxwoodbeams
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/fauxwoodbeams/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/fauxwoodbeams/
Houzz – http://www.houzz.com/pro/fauxwood/fauxwoodbeamscom
FauxWoodBeams.com™ and Faux Panels.com® are part of the family-run business Barron Designs LLC. We were established in 1972 and have been serving the home improvement industry ever since. Barron Designs is leading the industry with the most realistic faux building and design products in the market today. We take great pride in the quality and customer service we provide. Whether you are a builder, business owner, remodeler, or home owner you will find your experience a pleasurable one.